Saturday, October 25, 2008

faLL,iF you BoTTLed IT it WOuld sELL



THere should be more fall as a rule. always so much to do, all at once. THis fall is better than last, at least for me. Last fall I thought I might have to medicate to keep a bit of a dark funk from blanketing my whole world. I had such a perfect summer ,when it finally ended I couldn't believe it. THis fall I am too busy to notice...





WE split a lot of wood. this is the pile that wouldn't fit in the wood shed.The shed holds about 5 cords, it WaS about half full.

Then there is trail building at Hartman's Creek State Park. Until there's frost in the ground we're hard at it. CHeck out the sweet trail building ride...

That's fresh cut trail behind me. only about 5 more miles to go....and all three loops will be complete.

No comments: